FRENCH BULLDOGS – SATURDAY ONLY French Bulldog Club of Puget Sound supports the entry of their breed Saturday. SWEEPSTAKES & VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES #2019732301 – Restrictions: Dogs that are bred and owned by a professional handler may compete in the Sweepstakes/Veteran Sweepstakes. Dogs not bred and owned by a professional handler may not be exhibited by a professional handler in Sweepstakes/Veteran Sweepstakes. Professional handlers are defined as any person who belongs or has belonged to a professional handlers’ organization, distributed rate cards, or otherwise represented themselves as handling dogs for pay in the 18 months preceding the show. SWEEPSTAKES: Sweepstakes is open to all French Bulldogs that are at least 6 months of age and under 18 months of age on the day of the show that are NOT Champions of Record prior to the closing of entries for the Sweepstakes. Dogs shown in Sweepstakes must also be entered in one of the regular classes at the regular entry fee and on the regular entry form. Indicate your Sweepstakes Class with the age division in the space provided for “Additional Class.” The following classes will be provided for both dogs and bitches: Puppy, 6-9 Mos.; Puppy, 9-12 Mos.; Junior, 12-15 Mos.; Junior, 15-18 Mos. VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES: Veteran Sweepstakes is open to all French Bulldogs that are seven years of age or older on the day of the show. Neutered dogs and spayed bitches are eligible to compete. Dogs shown in Veteran Sweepstakes need not be entered in one of the regular classes or at the regular entry fee. Indicate your Veteran Sweepstakes Class with the age division in the space provided. The following classes will be provided for both dogs and bitches: Veteran, 7-9 Yrs.; Veteran, 9-11 Yrs.; Veteran, 11 Yrs. & Older. Division of Entry Money as Prizes, Each Sweepstakes: Club will retain 35% of the entry fees for expenses. The remaining 65% will be divided in each class as follows: First-35%. Second -15%. Third-10%. Fourth-5%.
What Our participants Are Saying
"I can't say enough for Olympic Kennel Club Dog Show. It is very hard to pull this all together and offer so much for so many venues of training. OKC has put great time and effort to see that all exhibitors have an opportunity to show. I personally thank OKC for that opportunity as I show in Obedience, Barn Hunt, Dock Diving, Coursing and now working Agility. You can pick and choose and have fun everyday. Thank you OKC ! ."